Inspired by Derek Sivers’ now movement I’ve decided to publish the my habits that are most worth sharing and hope others do the same:
- Every night before bed I fold an index card in half and make a plan for tomorrow. One half is a to do list for myself and the other half is is work.
- Whenever something pops into my head that isn’t urgent I put it on a note in my phone titled “to do later”. Sunday afternoons I always spend at least a few minutes triaging and scheduling the list for the upcoming week
- 10% of every paycheck I get goes to savings
- Once a year I take a solo vacation
- I generally back in to parking spots
Most Recent Blog Posts
Hustle: The Power to Charge your Life with Money, Meaning and Momentum [Kindle Highlights] In a world of boundless abundance, the only thing standing...
Everything Is Bullshit: The greatest scams on Earth revealed [Kindle Highlights] The philosophy of this book is that the best defense...
- @jmadisonplc I assume they exploded after Yang RTed you 9 hours ago
- @apbenven There's a Chuck Norris joke in here somewhere but I can't find it 9 hours ago
- RT @levie : Work in 1960: Type out memos on a typewriter. Work in 1980: Type out memos in a word processor. Work in 2000: Type out memos in… 9 hours ago