Low hanging fruit
- mandate timeline for applications – one of the biggest points of frustration for candidates is what I call candidate purgatory. The company doesn’t give a timeline and the candidate feels unaware. for most roles employers should give a timeline for application, review, screening, and hiring. I strongly believe this will improve both candidate experience and efficiency of the pipeline by reducing unnecessary communication.
- automate loop closure – if a candidate takes the time to craft an application they deserve at a minimum an automated rejection.
Medium hanging fruit
- redeploying finalists – a trend I’m following is employers are starting to serve complimentary job opportunities to remarkable final round candidates that didn’t get hired. sometimes for an affiliate fee. Angellist is well-positioned to do this
Most Recent Blog Posts
Hustle: The Power to Charge your Life with Money, Meaning and Momentum [Kindle Highlights] In a world of boundless abundance, the only thing standing...
Everything Is Bullshit: The greatest scams on Earth revealed [Kindle Highlights] The philosophy of this book is that the best defense...
- @jpodnos In Jeff we trust. If it's any consolation I will constantly be wondering if my knockoffs are as good as yours. 3 hours ago
- @larrys20 I'm gonna be super disappointed if you can't figure this out 4 hours ago
- @jpodnos http://t.co/5fp4gQLRLf has the QC pads just bought these: http://t.co/lkTpXZoQm4 Ya. Given we are in of… http://t.co/GYVr6Ku5sc 4 hours ago
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.