2019 Q4 Goals
Doing away with the line between personal and professional because it doesn’t really exist.
- Fully onboard to Applico – For the first time in ever I am enjoying being “traditionally” employed. Short of asking for an NPS score, I’m not sure what a trackable metric looks like here beyond my boss and team being happy with my performance at end of year.
- Run 100 miles across OrangeTheory and Treadmill – part of a larger goal to run 500 miles by my 30th birthday
- Finish redesign and evergreen content for Mikesmith.me
- One new affiliate customer for FOMO AND ConvertKit – Longer term goal is to have my student loan payments paid by “passive”income and I need a baby step in that direction
- Publish “Hiring is broken” blog post