“Venture Capital by the people for the people”
The current model of investment requires founders to spend months if not years pitching investors on why their company is the next unicorn. This is an outdated model for the 21st century. There has to be a better way.
What if companies could leverage the communities around their products to earn investment, even if community members can’t write checks.
With One Page Fund this is possible. Here’s how it works.
1. Allocate investment across the top 10 industries currently raising the most Venture Capital dollars.
2. Encourage companies to submit one page describing use of proceeds and submit to one of the above categories
3. Let the voting begin. Product Hunt is the perfect platform to run this experiment on.
One page fund creates a diversified funnel to help later stage investors source deals. It stands to reason that a company that can build the largest following around their brand deserves a small seed investment.
Most Recent Blog Posts
Hustle: The Power to Charge your Life with Money, Meaning and Momentum [Kindle Highlights] In a world of boundless abundance, the only thing standing...
Everything Is Bullshit: The greatest scams on Earth revealed [Kindle Highlights] The philosophy of this book is that the best defense...
- RT @BVGSRowing : This note was left on the gate at the water this afternoon. No name or number left but whoever you are, rest assured your r… 52 minutes ago
- Actually coach. It’s under six seconds. 12 hours ago
- Hey @CoachBabersCuse I just ran a 40 yard dash in 6.34 im ready to play tomorrow. Think about how fast ill be witho… http://t.co/fPJx8oZvqs 12 hours ago
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.