“Venture Capital by the people for the people”
The current model of investment requires founders to spend months if not years pitching investors on why their company is the next unicorn. This is an outdated model for the 21st century. There has to be a better way.
What if companies could leverage the communities around their products to earn investment, even if community members can’t write checks.
With One Page Fund this is possible. Here’s how it works.
1. Allocate investment across the top 10 industries currently raising the most Venture Capital dollars.
2. Encourage companies to submit one page describing use of proceeds and submit to one of the above categories
3. Let the voting begin. Product Hunt is the perfect platform to run this experiment on.
One page fund creates a diversified funnel to help later stage investors source deals. It stands to reason that a company that can build the largest following around their brand deserves a small seed investment.
Most Recent Blog Posts
Hustle: The Power to Charge your Life with Money, Meaning and Momentum [Kindle Highlights] In a world of boundless abundance, the only thing standing...
Everything Is Bullshit: The greatest scams on Earth revealed [Kindle Highlights] The philosophy of this book is that the best defense...
- Check out this quote. "“The difference between successful people and very successful people is that very successf... http://t.co/9WzFi2cPXI 6 hours ago
- "People with SKILLS work for people with IDEAS." http://t.co/fWRvGoKadX 6 hours ago
- Check out this quote. via @shanesnow "Incremental progress, he says, depends on working harder. More resources, m... http://t.co/w3QOeYTnMa 7 hours ago