“Venture Capital by the people for the people”
The current model of investment requires founders to spend months if not years pitching investors on why their company is the next unicorn. This is an outdated model for the 21st century. There has to be a better way.
What if companies could leverage the communities around their products to earn investment, even if community members can’t write checks.
With One Page Fund this is possible. Here’s how it works.
1. Allocate investment across the top 10 industries currently raising the most Venture Capital dollars.
2. Encourage companies to submit one page describing use of proceeds and submit to one of the above categories
3. Let the voting begin. Product Hunt is the perfect platform to run this experiment on.
One page fund creates a diversified funnel to help later stage investors source deals. It stands to reason that a company that can build the largest following around their brand deserves a small seed investment.
Most Recent Blog Posts
Hustle: The Power to Charge your Life with Money, Meaning and Momentum [Kindle Highlights] In a world of boundless abundance, the only thing standing...
Everything Is Bullshit: The greatest scams on Earth revealed [Kindle Highlights] The philosophy of this book is that the best defense...
- RT @CaseyNewton : HOW TO THROW A GOOD PARTY 1. Post the wifi password in a highly visible place 2. Provide food and drink for guests (optio… 11 hours ago
- RT @ValaAfshar : Overall, employees who used @Twitter had better ideas than those who didn’t http://t.co/RwnXvNptjC http://t.co/QkhOHGWfx2 24 hours ago
- RT @chamath : Brick-and-Mortar Stores Are Shuttering at a Record Pace - disruption in real estate is just starting. offices r next http://t … 1 day ago