- Working with companies and people I admire on customer development and/or investment due diligence.
- Trying my hand at “online income” via affiliate marketing
- I volunteer with Defy Ventures, Make-A-Wish and New York On Tech
- interim chief of staff for Nick Gray
- Operations Manager at Talent Tech Labs, an innovation lab focused on the talent acquisition space.
- Co-founder at Centscere where we tried to make the world more charitabl
- Completed the Family First Fitness 90 day challenge
- Received a master’s in business from Syracuse University’s Whitman School of Management
- Helped Matt Cobuzio promote his YouTube training program Tube Torque
- Helped Chris LoPresti promote his best selling book, Insights.
- 100% of book profits benefit young entrepreneurs
Most Recent Blog Posts
Hustle: The Power to Charge your Life with Money, Meaning and Momentum [Kindle Highlights] In a world of boundless abundance, the only thing standing...
Everything Is Bullshit: The greatest scams on Earth revealed [Kindle Highlights] The philosophy of this book is that the best defense...
- @svershbow Forgive my ignorance (was too terrified to go to sleep away camp). . . . . But who kept track of all thi… http://t.co/eZpg1BzSo5 6 hours ago
- @svershbow This is really a power move. Hope they have the road rules challenge 7 hours ago
- @AKGrenier @Austen *wasn't clear. Fat fingers today I guess. This is cool. Have shared with some folks. I'm sure it will go so well 7 hours ago