Here’s a list of quotes, aphorisms, and sayings I find myself coming back to often if not daily:
- “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are so sure of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubt” –Bertrand Russell
- “Don’t pitch problems without pitching solutions” – Danny Zuker, during his speech to my graduating class
- “Speak softly and carry a big stick” -Teddy Roosevelt
- “you should be willing to do something that will take you five minutes or less for anybody” -Adam Rifkin
- “Hustle is the art of practicing capitalism without capital” -David Frankel, Founder FF Venture Capital
- “The biggest cowards are the managers who don’t let people know where they stand” – Jack Welch
- “Most decisions should be made with only about 70% of the information you need; if you wait for 90% or more, you’re moving too slowly” -Jeff Bezos
- “Keep your opportunities on the low until they turn into accomplishments” –Scoop Jardine
- “Advertising is the tax you pay for being unremarkable” – Robert Stephens, Founder of Geek Squad
- “Selling is the transfer of enthusiasm” –Dan Martell
- “Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by carelessness or stupidity” -Robert Hanlon (Hanlon’s razor)
Most Recent Blog Posts
Hustle: The Power to Charge your Life with Money, Meaning and Momentum [Kindle Highlights] In a world of boundless abundance, the only thing standing...
Everything Is Bullshit: The greatest scams on Earth revealed [Kindle Highlights] The philosophy of this book is that the best defense...