Here’s a list of quotes, aphorisms, and sayings I find myself coming back to often if not daily:
- “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are so sure of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubt” –Bertrand Russell
- “Don’t pitch problems without pitching solutions” – Danny Zuker, during his speech to my graduating class
- “Speak softly and carry a big stick” -Teddy Roosevelt
- “you should be willing to do something that will take you five minutes or less for anybody” -Adam Rifkin
- “Hustle is the art of practicing capitalism without capital” -David Frankel, Founder FF Venture Capital
- “The biggest cowards are the managers who don’t let people know where they stand” – Jack Welch
- “Most decisions should be made with only about 70% of the information you need; if you wait for 90% or more, you’re moving too slowly” -Jeff Bezos
- “Keep your opportunities on the low until they turn into accomplishments” –Scoop Jardine
- “Advertising is the tax you pay for being unremarkable” – Robert Stephens, Founder of Geek Squad
- “Selling is the transfer of enthusiasm” –Dan Martell
- “Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by carelessness or stupidity” -Robert Hanlon (Hanlon’s razor)
Most Recent Blog Posts
Hustle: The Power to Charge your Life with Money, Meaning and Momentum [Kindle Highlights] In a world of boundless abundance, the only thing standing...
Everything Is Bullshit: The greatest scams on Earth revealed [Kindle Highlights] The philosophy of this book is that the best defense...
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.