Inspired by Derek Sivers’ now movement I’ve decided to publish the my habits that are most worth sharing and hope others do the same:
- Every night before bed I fold an index card in half and make a plan for tomorrow. One half is a to do list for myself and the other half is is work.
- Whenever something pops into my head that isn’t urgent I put it on a note in my phone titled “to do later”. Sunday afternoons I always spend at least a few minutes triaging and scheduling the list for the upcoming week
- 10% of every paycheck I get goes to savings
- Once a year I take a solo vacation
- I generally back in to parking spots
Most Recent Blog Posts
Hustle: The Power to Charge your Life with Money, Meaning and Momentum [Kindle Highlights] In a world of boundless abundance, the only thing standing...
Everything Is Bullshit: The greatest scams on Earth revealed [Kindle Highlights] The philosophy of this book is that the best defense...
- @leepnet Have you been to his winery? If not put on your list. Winery + movie memorobilia. Ex. Desk from godfather 3 hours ago
- "being a #VC is like being an airline pilot: long stretches of boredom followed by moments of sheer terror" - @pmarca http://t.co/pvu9Xionr9 4 hours ago
- @aidandcunniffe Got a link I can check out? 6 hours ago