Inspired by Derek Sivers’ now movement I’ve decided to publish the my habits that are most worth sharing and hope others do the same:
- Every night before bed I fold an index card in half and make a plan for tomorrow. One half is a to do list for myself and the other half is is work.
- Whenever something pops into my head that isn’t urgent I put it on a note in my phone titled “to do later”. Sunday afternoons I always spend at least a few minutes triaging and scheduling the list for the upcoming week
- 10% of every paycheck I get goes to savings
- Once a year I take a solo vacation
- I generally back in to parking spots
Most Recent Blog Posts
Hustle: The Power to Charge your Life with Money, Meaning and Momentum [Kindle Highlights] In a world of boundless abundance, the only thing standing...
Everything Is Bullshit: The greatest scams on Earth revealed [Kindle Highlights] The philosophy of this book is that the best defense...
- RT @CaseyNewton : HOW TO THROW A GOOD PARTY 1. Post the wifi password in a highly visible place 2. Provide food and drink for guests (optio… 11 hours ago
- RT @ValaAfshar : Overall, employees who used @Twitter had better ideas than those who didn’t http://t.co/RwnXvNptjC http://t.co/QkhOHGWfx2 24 hours ago
- RT @chamath : Brick-and-Mortar Stores Are Shuttering at a Record Pace - disruption in real estate is just starting. offices r next http://t … 1 day ago