Be happier, it’s harder but better (h/t Dylan Gans)
- I tend to be a pretty negative person. hard to quantify this but I’m trying to see the opportunities in things and not just the negatives.
Get a job in VC or VC adjacent using VC related skills
- Has been on my career list for as long as I can remember. Hopefully pairing down my goals can allow me to focus on this.
Draft of my book, prospecting domination
- I have the outline for the book in my head but just need to put it on paper
Be under 25% body fat
- Pretty straight forward: be less fat.
Find bae (girlfriend for you old folks)
- dating has been a sore spot for me for a while. By stabilizing my income and move into the city I’m planning on focusing on this more
Finish one online course per month
- I have a backlog of courses I need to work through. One a month seems attainable.
Blog once a month
- I’ve got a document full of blog posts that I’d like to create.
Grow a new revenue stream. Bonus points for passive
- Currently I make like $30/ month from Affiliate sales of Convertkit. Would like to bump that to 100 over 2017.